A Human Resources Audit is a comprehensive method to review the current human resources policies, procedures, documentation and systems to identify needs for improvement and enhancement of the HR function as well as to assess compliance with ever-changing rules and regulations. If you are looking for a HR firm that can undertake HR Audit in Nairobi, Kenya; Brites Management Services is the best HR auditing company in Kenya. We have a team of seasoned HR professionals with so many years of experience in HR Audits and they will carry out the assignment professionally.
A HR Audit involves reviewing all aspects of human resources function in order to identify areas of improvement. The HR audit is the primary means of analyzing HR effectiveness and efficiency and objectively reporting findings to include developmental recommendations from a best practice perspective. We identify the needs of the client and address them accordingly.
A checklist may be used during audits to ensure compliance. An audit targets areas relative to organizational development and human resource management practices. The purpose of an HR Audit is to recognize strengths and identify any needs for improvement in the human resources function. A properly executed Audit will reveal problem areas and provide recommendations and suggestions for the remedy of these problems. Some of the reasons to conduct such a review include:
- Ensuring the effective utilization of the organization’s human resources
- Reviewing compliance in relation to administration of the organization
- Instilling a sense of confidence in management and the human resources function
- Maintaining or enhancing the organization and the department’s reputation
- Performing “due diligence” review for shareholders or potential investors
- Establishing a baseline for future improvement for the function
Areas for HR Audits may include:-
- Staffing, Hiring and onboarding
- Labour force requirements
- Staff benefits and compensation
- Performance evaluation process
- Disciplinary systems
- Job descriptions
- Staff files
- Leave system
- Company forms
- Health and Safety
- Terminations etc.
After undertaking the HR audits a comprehensive report will be given to the client on the findings of the audit with recommendations on areas of improvement and a work plan on how to improve. This if implemented will tremendously improve the effectiveness, performance and efficiency of the HR function.
Therefore if looking for the best HR consulting company in Nairobi, Kenya to undertake your company’s HR Audits; look no further for Brites Management Services will give your company the best services.