IT SYSTEM ADMIN
- Posted By brites management
IT SYSTEM ADMIN
NATURE OF JOB
Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensure the availability, performance and evolution of the company’s ICT systems, including the Information Management system;
· Maintain and improve the system environments – including Databases and Operating Systems of the company’s business systems;
· Analyze, document and propose solutions for Companywide business areas and preparation of both technical and functional specifications (TSS & FSS);
· Manage, support, administer, maintain, improve and optimize the ICT environment of the core company information system and other business systems, including the hosting operating system and database;
· System optimization through system monitoring, analysis and development in order to ensure that the various managed and supported systems provides the requisite functionality required by business;
· Provide ICT support to the company Information Systems and other Business systems by providing technical assistance, analysis and solutions to issues reported or escalated from the service desk and the Daily COB (Close of Business) activities are performed across all company Information Systems platforms as per the documented procedures;
· Ensure proper working of live system without interrupting any services to end users;
· Support and monitor users’ activity under the company’s Information Systems;
· Perform day to day operations and processes to support smooth business operation under the company Information Systems;
· Complete tasks, related to Closing of Business (COB including Pre-COB, Post-COB and backup/restoration procedures) and report accordingly;
· Participate in implementation of IT projects;
· Learn, understand and implement/execute new solutions; and
· Any other responsibilities that may be assigned to the job holder by the supervisor from time to time
Key Requirements Skills, experience and qualification
· Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any other related field from a recognized institution.
· Certification in Database Management
· Minimum of 5 years’ ICT experience with 3 years at a supervisory level
· Thorough knowledge of Oracle and UNIX.
· Proven experience in supporting a core software application.
· Practical proven experience in support and troubleshooting of core software applications, web technology (JBoss / Tomcat) and programming in Info-basic.
· Proven experience in systems analysis, design, implementation and support.
· Proven knowledge of Hospital operations, operations in business units and business impact analysis.
· Thorough knowledge of the Hospital Information Systems.
· Working knowledge of at least one 4G programming language – C#, C++, Java, HTML/XML.
· Technical skills to effectively perform system administration, systems analysis, business needs analysis, troubleshooting and deliver structured solutions in a manner that consistently produces a high quality of service.
· Experience in Unix/Linux/Windows Server.
· Development experience including Menu, Version, Enquiries & Batch set-up.
· Good understanding of overall core software architecture and working mechanism.
· Working experience with CBS Live Support and Development.
· Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative
· relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
· Creativity and innovation skills.
· Action oriented.
· Quality focus and attention to detail.
· Professionalism and integrity in line with the Hospital’s values.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Critical and analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.