- Posted By brites management
NATURE OF JOB
Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee the development and distribution of Schools Marketing and Sales collateral, briefing the internal design team on requirements and project managing the delivery.
• Execute events and develop campaign assets to implement the schools marketing plan.
• Develop school’s student profiles to assist in development of campaigns and products.
• Maintain appropriate records management systems and databases, to ensure the integrity of data, including on school’s admin, to support the efficient retrieval of information.
• Develop and execute the career guidance and nurturing incubation program.
• Support other teams in developing beneficial relationships with schools, career advisors and government bodies to support recruitment for Inceptor and to gather insights and trends that can benefit campaign and training development.
• Understand and adhere to media marketing processes and policies surrounding the signoff of all contracts, media, content and communications.
• Be the brand champion and ensure all creative and messaging is aligned to Inceptor brand positioning.
• Reflect Inceptor’s values in the way you work and abide by policies and procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment.
• Place the customer at the center of all decision making.
• Work with the admin to develop and review meaningful performance management and development plans.
• Partnering and collaborating with the Schools Marketing and Sales teams effectively to interpret, access and identify opportunities, insights, and marketing channels and respond with innovative materials.
• Producing quality briefs, insights and campaign deliverables in a fast-paced environment with changing deadlines.
• Operating as part of marketing team and integrating specific key messages into broader campaigns and managing relevant team inputs whilst maintaining campaign progress and timely delivery.
Key Requirements Skills, experience and qualification
· Must have 2-3 years relevant experience
· Must have tele sales experience
· Degree/diploma in sale and marketing
• Qualifications in a relevant discipline or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience.
• Ability to address and meet focus capabilities as stated in the Position Description.
• Digital Skills
HOW TO APPLY
· Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.