- Posted By brites management
NATURE OF JOB
Duties and Responsibilities
· Covering the reception area at all times, welcoming visitors, processing deliveries and dealing with queries.
· Attending to all emails, posts and telephone messages in a timely manner, and directing correspondence to the relevant departments.
· Ensuring the visitor book is completed and signed.
· Setting up meeting rooms and keeping them looking presentable throughout the day.
· Attending meetings and taking minutes for updates and future reference.
· Maintaining an accurate and organized documentation filing and archiving system.
· Supporting team members with typing of documents and letters and general administrative tasks as needed.
· Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate.
· Maintain updated records of bookings and payments.
· Operate the switchboard.
Key Requirements Skills, experience and qualification
· A diploma in secretarial studies and three to five years of work experience in a similar role
· Proven success in office administration
· Proficiency with office applications, and aptitude for learning new software and systems
· Outspoken with the ability to maintain a positive attitude
· Ability to maintain the confidentiality of company information
· Proven organizational, time management and multitasking abilities
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Well-kempt and presentable.
· Over 3 years relevant experience in serviced apartments
· Must have experience using Fidelio Systems
· Men are encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY
· Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
· Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.