- Posted By brites management
NATURE OF JOB
Duties and Responsibilities
· Preparing grinding and blending coffee beans, brewing coffee and tea, preparing items for waiters to serve customers.
· Take orders while paying attention to details (e.g. Preferences of coffee blend, dairy and sugar ratios)
· Packaging food and beverages for sale.
· Cleaning and restocking work areas, emptying trash, and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
· Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation techniques to improve food quality.
· Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, or behind the counter.
· Working as part of a fun, high-energy team.
· Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls company rules and regulations.
· Maintain stock of clean mugs and plates
· Check if brewing equipment operates properly and report any maintenance needs
· Comply with health and safety regulations
· Communicate customer feedback to managers and recommend new menu items
· Ensuring that the (HACCP) is adhered to on a daily basis by all members of staff.
Key Requirements Skills, experience and qualification
· Certificate from Barista training institute a MUST
· At least 1 – 3 years’ experience in a busy restaurant
· Excellent physical condition and stamina
· Certificate for a barista course
· Ability and previous experience in operating a coffee making machine
· Previous experience in a similar role in a well-known Establishment
· Must have lots of passion in coffee brewing and must know coffee
· Fluency in English language
· Coffee brewing knowledge
· Good knowledge and experience in Cocktail making
· Food & Beverage service technique
HOW TO APPLY
· Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.