- Posted By brites management
NATURE OF JOB
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for carrying out woodwork and repairs within the Workshop.
Carrying out planned preventative decorating activities in accordance with the workshop standards to all areas of the facility.
Maintaining stock levels of wood, equipment and all materials required to carry out the work.
Performs all carpentry works and repairs
Performs all joinery works and repair in the building
Making repair of building furniture such as office lockers, desks, shelf chairs etc.
Make and repair of all doors, door frames, roof tosses, roofing leakages.
Fixing floor tiles (wooden) P.V.C, fixing new carpets
Put up partitions, new wooden structure and fences.
Operating woodworking machines for planning and splitting.
Key Requirements Skills, experience and qualification
· A minimum of Certificate in Carpentry. NITA grade 3 required
· Two years’ work experience
· Understanding of the current regulations within the field
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Able to work independently and as part of a team
· Hands-on experience in working with carpentry materials
· Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
HOW TO APPLY
· Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.